ANNUAL MEETING OF GRANDBOROUGH PARISH COUNCIL
Tuesday 31st May 2022, 7.30 pm approximately
A G E N D A
Members of public allowed to speak on items on the agenda before the meeting commences
Lindsay Foster 17th May 2022
- Apologies for Absence
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman and signature of acceptance of office.
- Declaration of Interests
- To approve co-option
- Minutes of Meeting held 1st March 2022
- Matters Arising from the Minutes to include:
- Potholes Grandborough Fields
- To approve Trustees of Village Hall for period of 3 years
- To discuss and approve listing Shoulder of Mutton as community asset
- Streetlighting faults reported
- To approve section 1 of Annual Governance Statement
- To note internal Audit statement
- To approve section 2 accounting statements
- To approve exemption certificate.
- Authorise payment of:
Clerk Salary April Standing Order
Clerk Salary May Standing Order
R Lee Chq 952 £404.16 reimbursement defibrillator
R Lee Chq 953 £104.90 reimbursement goalposts
HMRC Chq 954 £****
WS Gardens Chq 955 £48
WS Gardens Chq 956 £72
WALC Chq 957 £192
- First half year payment of Precept received, £3150.00
- Bank balance stands at £11505.12
- To approve asset register
- Annual review of Clerks’ salary – to be discussed in private, at the end of the meeting.
11. Date of Next Meeting - Tuesday 5th July 2022, at 7.30 pm, in Village Hall.
12. Due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed, i.e. the Clerks salary,
the public and Clerk will be asked to withdraw from the meeting clerk will leave the virtual room.